2023년 3월 22일 수요일

What is difference when I ask you a question using explain and discuss?

When you ask me to "explain" something, you are generally asking for a clear and concise answer that provides a straightforward explanation of the topic in question. This type of question is often seeking a definition or an overview of the topic. On the other hand, when you ask me to "discuss" something, you are generally asking for a more detailed response that explores the nuances and complexities of the topic. This type of question is often seeking a more in-depth analysis, where different viewpoints or ideas may be considered and discussed. In summary, asking me to "explain" something generally requires a more straightforward and concise answer, while asking me to "discuss" something generally requires a more in-depth and nuanced response.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기