2023년 3월 24일 금요일

Innocent Buyer of Narcotics

I want to practice English dealing with the customs officer in India who discovered narcotics in my contact lenses for my buyers at an exhibition in New Delhi India. I want to practice saying that I had no idea and I am completely innocent of any wrongdoing. Sure, I can help you practice. Here's a possible way to convey your message: Customs Officer: Excuse me, sir/ma'am, we have found narcotics in your contact lenses. Can you explain this? You: I had no idea about this. I am completely innocent of any wrongdoing. I have no intention of getting involved in any illegal activity. Customs Officer: How did the narcotics get into your contact lenses? You: I am not sure how it happened. I bought these lenses from a supplier for my buyers at the exhibition in New Delhi, and I had no reason to suspect that they contained any illegal substances. Customs Officer: Do you have any proof to back up your claim? You: Yes, I can provide you with all the details of the supplier, including their contact information and the purchase receipt. You can verify the authenticity of the information and see for yourself that I had no knowledge of the narcotics. Customs Officer: Alright, we will look into this matter further. In the meantime, you will have to come with us for questioning. You: I understand. I am willing to cooperate fully with the authorities and prove my innocence. Thank you for your understanding.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기