2023년 3월 24일 금요일

India Immigration Interview

I want to practice English I need when I pass through the immigration in India. Give me a sample conversation scenario and you play the immigration officer. Sure, I can help you practice your English skills for your immigration interview in India. Here's a sample conversation scenario: Immigration Officer: Good morning, may I see your passport and visa, please? You: Good morning. Here is my passport and visa. Immigration Officer: Thank you. What is the purpose of your visit to India? You: I'm here for tourism. I'm planning to visit several cities and explore the culture and history of India. Immigration Officer: How long will you be staying in India? You: I'll be staying for two weeks. Immigration Officer: Can you tell me where you'll be staying during your trip? You: Yes, I have booked hotels in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Agra. Immigration Officer: Have you visited India before? You: No, this is my first time visiting India. Immigration Officer: Do you have any relatives or friends in India? You: No, I don't have any relatives or friends in India. Immigration Officer: Okay, thank you. Have a pleasant stay in India. You: Thank you very much.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기